Imagine the Possibilities
The Shack Community is constantly changing. There’s always a new face emerging from the lurking-fields, and new friends and talent are discovered all of the time. With such a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, Imagine Magazine has been created to help keep track of the who, what, where, when, and why – without forgetting about the how! That way, in five, ten, or even twenty years from now, we can download a copy of Imagine Magazine, from way back when, and remember who we were, what our friends were like, and realize how much all of us have changed over the years.
Think of it as a journal, or even a pimped-out archive. We want everyone in our community to have the ability to get to know each other, share with others, and feel at home when they’re with us. With that said, what better way to learn and grow together than to have a record of where we were, where we’re going, and what we hope to become?
Imagine Magazine is a place to share advice, thoughts, and creations. If you have ever had a single thought in your life, and have the ability to put a pen to paper – or fingers to keyboard – then we want to hear from you. In other words, if it’s important to you, it’s important to us!
Welcome to your IMAGINE Magazine.
Table of Contents
- The Five Powers of Narration in Writer’s Workshop, by TurtleBoy
- Fiction 101: Four Step Program in Writer’s Workshop, by TurtleBoy
- Family: Chapter 1: Kid on the Street in The Library, by ChuckB.
- What About Bort? in Shack Tabloid, by TurtleBoy
- Gone Are The Days of The Gauntlet in Shack Tabloid, by TurtleBoy
- Now That’s LemonFresh! in Community, by TurtleBoy and LemonFresh
- Tasting Wine in Community, by Quebec
- Nostalgically Speaking in Community, by TurtleBoy
- Singletrack Mind: Part One in The Library, by JayDee
- The Shack’s Top Tens: The Boys in Events, by Imagine Team
- Writing Contest: The Umbrella Incident in Events, Imagine Team
- I’m Not In Kansas Anymore! in Community, The Alvinator