Welcome to the Shack Out Back’s first community magazine! Learn what has, is, and will be happening over at the Shack Out Back (gay-themed) community. Find tips to planning and writing your next story, and then read a couple that have been written by others.
- The Five Powers of Narration in Writer’s Workshop
- Fiction 101: Four Step Program in Writer’s Workshop
- Family: Chapter 1: Kid on the Street in The Library
- What About Bort? in Shack Tabloid
- Gone Are The Days of The Gauntlet in Shack Tabloid
- Now That’s LemonFresh! in Community
- Tasting Wine in Community
- Singletrack Mind: Part One in The Library
- The Shack’s Top Tens: The Boys in Events
- Writing Contest: The Umbrella Incident in Events
- I’m Not In Kansas Anymore! in Community
Whether you’re an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
~ Short Stories
~ Monthly Series
~ Book And Movie Reviews
~ Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We’re also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you’re interested in joining the party, drop me a line at email@example.com and we’ll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we’ll see you again next month!