Over at the Shack Out Back there’s been conspiracies, malfunction, and utter chaos. Amidst all of this, inspiration is building to a boil. In this issue, we get a sneak-peek at Comicality’s upcoming story: Technosapien. Contributing to this, we have several returning stories, plus a new one, and the launch of a brand new chapter writing contest!
Table of Contents
- Are You Seeing The Entire Picture?
- JayDee’s Photo Journal
- Family: Chapter 2: Making Contact
- Technosapien: Interview with Comicality
- Singletrack Mind: Chapter 1, Part 2
- The Shack’s Top 10 Authors of 2011
- GFD: Poster Contest Results
- One More Time
- Story Chapter Contest: P.A.I.N.
- The Umbrella Incident Chapter Contest Submission: The Umbrella Incident: Incarnation
- The Umbrella Incident Chapter Contest Submission: The Umbrella Incident: Now What?
- The Shack vs World: Intertwining Conspiracies Spread Throughout the Globe
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to email@example.com and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!