The Shack Out Back Community’s fifth release. Now celebrating the holiday season!
Download PDF: Volume 5
Table of Contents:
- 10 Things You Can Do to Write a Better Story in The Workshop
- Family: Chapter 5: Something’s Brewing in The Library
- The Umbrella Incident: Chapter 4: The Allies in The Library
- Singletrack Mind: Chapter Four in The Library
- PAIN: Chapter Four: Realization in The Library
- Journal: Entry Two in The Library
- What Do You See In Christmas? in Community
- JayDee’s Country Sconesin Community
- Oatmeal Scones in Community
- JayDee’s Great-great Grandmother’s Mincemeat in Community
- The Boys of Widow Lake: An Interview With Comicality in Community
- Christmas Q & A in Community
- Yes, Virginia in Community
- The Orvus Ultimatum: Birth of Treachery in Tabloid
- The Comsie Scandal in Tabloid
Whether you’re an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
~ Short Stories
~ Monthly Series
~ Book And Movie Reviews
~ Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We’re also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you’re interested in joining the party, drop me a line at email@example.com and we’ll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we’ll see you again next month!