The Shack Out Back Community’s fifth release. Now celebrating the holiday season!
Table of Contents:
- 10 Things You Can Do to Write a Better Story
- Family: Chapter 5: Something’s Brewing
- The Umbrella Incident: Chapter 4: The Allies
- Singletrack Mind: Chapter Four
- PAIN: Chapter Four: Realization
- Journal: Entry Two
- What Do You See In Christmas?
- JayDee’s Country Scones
- Oatmeal Scones
- JayDee’s Great-great Grandmother’s Mincemeat
- The Boys of Widow Lake: An Interview With Comicality
- Christmas Q & A
- Yes, Virginia
- The Orvus Ultimatum: Birth of Treachery
- The Comsie Scandal
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to email@example.com and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!