The Shack Out Back Community presents Imagine Magazine Volume 6! In this issue, we’ve got returning stories, new stories, ending stories, and helpful articles! Not to mention a whopping new batch of lies and fabrications in the Shack Tabloid, a spectacular photo gallery, by Uncle Jim, and much, much more!
Download PDF: Volume 6
Table of Contents
- Letter from the Editor in The Workshop
- Why Your Teacher Had it Right in The Workshop
- Family: Chapter Six: Home in The Library
- Journal: Final Entry in The Library
- The Umbrella Incident: Chapter Five: Game Over, Man in The Library
- PAIN: Chapter Five: Assignment in The Library
- Pete & Jerry: My First Time in The Library
- Gypsy Tart: A Recipe in Community
- Easy Cream Pie in Community
- The History of New Year’s Resolutions in Community
- To Cavafy: Inspired by Hockney in Community
- Uncle Jim’s Gallery in Community
- Mr. Suck ‘n’ Swallow in Tabloid
- Identity Crisis in Tabloid
- Love of Two Nations in Tabloid
Whether you’re an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
~ Short Stories
~ Monthly Series
~ Book And Movie Reviews
~ Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We’re also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you’re interested in joining the party, drop me a line at Comicality@webtv.net and we’ll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we’ll see you again next month!