Fellow Shackers! From wars against peanut butter to the first day at a new school, we’ve rounded up all sorts of goodies this month, with some added fun hiding around the corner. Check inside for surprises, prizes, and so much more!
- Train Yourself to Write Better in Only 15 Minutes Per Day
- Flash Your Plot: A Low-Tech Approach in a High-Tech World
- Family II: The Special Friend: Chapter 1: School Fears
- PAIN: Chapter 8: Conspiracy
- Singletrack Mind: Chapter 7
- The Umbrella Incident: Chapter 8: The Whole Truth
- Chocolate-Marbled Cheesecake
- Mint Creations
- Earth Day
- Uncle Jim’s Gallery Extraordinaire
- The History of April Fool’s Day
- Plastic Wrap du Toilette: Of April Fools
- Down with the Blood Bank: The Beginning of an End
- War of the Peanuts
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to email@example.com and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!