‘Tis the season, folks. The season of magic and wonder, where dreams are realized, differences put aside and friends and family alike all come together. In this issue, we’ve mixed mystery with magic, dabbled in the art of wisdom and discovered the cure to The Erickoey Virus! But that’s not all…
- The Game of Men: Release your inner child
- Family II: Chapter 8: Hot Steel, Cold Flesh
- Just a Chance at Love: Chapter 2
- How do you define a family?
- The Boy From The Woods: Chapter 2
- Backtracking: Chapter 2: Priorities
- PAIN II: Chapter 3: The Facts
- The Shack’s Top 10 Authors 2012
- Comsie Talks: Disclaimers
- Comsie’s Fun Facts #6
- Uncle Jim’s Gallery
- The Erickoey Virus: Bombardment of the Erickoey
- The Orvus Ultimatum: The Immortals’ Feast
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to email@example.com and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!