It’s getting colder outside. The days are getting shorter and the nights seem darker. The season of colour and coats has arrived. It’s time to put on some extra layers and find someone warm to snuggle with. Unless you’re Australian. You guys can get nekked! >:O
- WizardBrian29’s Review of “The Boys of Widow Lake” by Comicality
- WizardBrian29’s Review of “Light Reaches Earth” by Comicality
- WizardBrian29’s Review of “Between The Lines” by Comicality
- Comsie’s Fun Facts #14
- Comsie Talks: “Give Till It Hurts: The Painful Past”
- Johnny Wins Lottery, Discovered Days Later Leaving a Boy Brothel in Brazil
- Comicality In Hospital After, Literally, Writing His Fingers To The Bone
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to email@example.com and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!