- Thanksgiving in “Strange” Places – A Community Events Site
- Brandon Smiling 14 (By: MrM)
- Predators 2-14-9X, Chapter 4 (By: Vampire Mystic)
- Chef Logan Guleff Asks – What’s Cookin’?
- Lincoln, The Family I Never Expected – 3, Strength (By: Lindon Weztser)
- Let Me Tell You About Bob: The Salvation Of A Gay Teen (By: Jules Porter)
- Featured Author Interview: Jules Porter
- Sam McWilliams – Body Language
- Comsie Talks: Introducing Sex Into Your Story
- The Seashell: Chapter 7 (By: MrM)
- My Dear American Friend (By: Ruwen Rouhs)
- Thanksgiving Cook Books
- Sergey Says
- Q&A – Safe Space
- The Loveless Experience (By: MrM)
- Daydream Short: “Naughty Click”
- Ronan’s Home
- Shelter 12: “A Soldier’s Story”
- Com-Doms Advertisement
- Souvenir Chapter 2 (By: MrM)
- Music Mash Up
- Power Pack: Marvel’s Second Family
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to email@example.com and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!