- Kiss Or Miss – Chapter One: Roses Are Blue Violets Are Red (By Julian Taylor)
- Lincoln, The Family I Never Expected – 9, Greetings (By Lindon Weztser)
- Comsie Fun Facts
- Let Me Tell You About Bob – The Salvation Of A Gay Teen: Part 6 (By Jules Porter)
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 20 (By MrM)
- Com-Doms Advertisement
- Hearts Across Space – Chapter Five: The Finding (By The Story Lover)
- Golden Bridge Chronicle – 6, Old scar and healer (By Beldro Mercier)
- Daydream Short: “Double Take”
- The Boy Who Would Be Queen – Desmond Is Amazing (By Page Scrawler)
- Comsie Talks – Creating and Escalating Tension
- Alec Gollinger – For Your Eyes Only
- In Chandler’s Hands – Chapter 1: An Unforgettable Smile (By MrM)
- You Are My Sunshine – ‘Theoz’ Haraldsson
- Duncan: Out Of Exile: Chapter 4 (By Juju)
- Fatal Attractions
- Four Nights in St. Bartholomew – Chapter Two: The Second Night ~ Jerusalem is Burning (By Ruwen Rouhs)
- In Chandler’s Hands – Playlist (By MrM)
- The Bully And the Bullied – Chapter 2 (By Sean E.)
- Music Mash Up
- Ark (Story By Akeentia):The Backstory Of Humanity That You Never Knew (Reviewed By The Story Lover)
- Comsie Q&A – Buddy Bonus
- Letters To The Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to firstname.lastname@example.org and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at email@example.com and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!