- Four Nights in St. Bartholomew – Chapter Three: The Third Night ~ The Tempest Takes It All (By Ruwen Rouhs)
- Lincoln, The Family I Never Expected – 10, Party (By Lindon Weztser)
- A TSL Story Review – Joel (By Ted Louis)
- Jackson In Action
- The Bully And the Bullied – Chapter 3 (By Sean E.)
- ComDoms Advertisement
- Trevor Moran – Eden’s Apple
- Golden Bridge Chronicle – 7, Not Yet (By Beldro Mercier)
- Daydream Short: “That One Moment”
- Music Mash Up
- Hearts Across Space – Chapter Six: Justice is Served! (By The Story Lover)
- Gavin Magnus – Watch The Hair
- The Rainboy’s Family (A Tale by Ruwen Rouhs)
- Jackson Dunn – Super Scary
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 21 (By MrM)
- Comsie Talks – Driven
- Day Dream Short – Afterglow
- Pride Day – Good Bad or Indifferent? (By The Story Lover)
- Comsie Q&A – Seen It All
- The Plateau: A Personal Challenge
- Comsie Fun Facts
- Letters To The Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to firstname.lastname@example.org and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at email@example.com and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!