*On the cover: Aiden Mathisen. You can see more of his modeling work on his Instagram page.
- Duncan: Out Of Exile: Chapter 5 (By Juju)
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 22 (By MrM)
- Lincoln, The Family I Never Expected – 11, School (By Lindon Weztser)
- Comsie Fun Facts
- The Great Food Fight Birthday Party
- Daydream Short: Overheard
- ComDoms Advertisement
- Hearts Across Space – Chapter Seven: Justice is Served Part Two! (By The Story Lover)
- Indy Minkoff: Oh So Pretty
- Four Nights in St. Bartholomew – Chapter Four: The Fourth Night~ Night Hike to the Third Country (By Ruwen Rouhs)
- Lin Quinan – The Next Legend
- The Bully And the Bullied – Chapter 4 (By Sean E.)
- Souvenir: Chapter 8 (By MrM)
- Music Mash Up
- Golden Bridge Chronicle – 8, Retreading old grounds (By Beldro Mercier)
- Comsie Q&A – Love On Display
- A TSL Story Review – A Special Place (By Sequoyah Pendor) &The Plateau (By Comicality)
- Remains Of The Day
- Beholders – The Gallery Boys of Imagine Magazine
- In Chandler’s Hands – Chapter 2: Watch Dog (By MrM)
- America Is Listening
- A Sad Farewell – Cameron Boyce
- Letters To The Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to firstname.lastname@example.org and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at email@example.com and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!