- Kiss or Miss – Chapter 3: Russian Roulette (By Julian Taylor)
- Hearts Across Space – Chapter Nine: A Shrub Gets Pruned (By The Story Lover)
- Comsie Fun Facts
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 23 (By MrM)
- Music Mash Up
- Duncan: Out Of Exile – Chapter 7 (By Juju)
- Golden Bridge Chronicle – 10, A Place to Call Home (By Beldro Mercier)
- ComDoms Advertisement
- Lincoln, The Family I Never Expected – 13, Therapy (By Lindon Weztser)
- Dylan Lawson – Dimples Deep
- The Bully And The Bullied – Chapter 5 (By Sean E.)
- Comsie Talks – Criticism 101: Giving Criticism
- Joshua Rush – Only Fools Rush In
- Daydream Short – Give It To Me Straight (Part 1)
- Kai Williams – A Perfect ’10’
- Gone From Daylight: The Eldest (By MrM)
- Comsie Q & A – Mismatched
- Here’s The Pitch – The Genius Of Dylan Beato
- Concrete Genie – Art And Soul
- Letters to the Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to firstname.lastname@example.org and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at email@example.com and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!