- Milo: Chapter Three (By Talo Segura)
- Comsie Fun Facts
- Why Did You Leave? – (Poem by The Story Lover)
- Lincoln, The Family I Never Expected – 19, Persistence (By Lindon Weztser)
- Comsie Q&A – Mirror, Mirror
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 29 (By MrM)
- Mom’s Corner
- Com Doms Advertisement
- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 1 (By “Featured Author” ACFan)
- Featured Author Interview: ACFan with his story “Memories“
- The Rainboy’s Family – Chapter Six: Some People can Change, others can’t (By Ruwen Rouhs)
- A Penny on the Train Tracks – Chapter 5 (By Jeff P. aka JeffsFort)
- Riley D – Simply D-Vine
- Kiss or Miss – Chapter 9: Tom & Jerry – The Black Cherry (By Julian Taylor)
- Daydream Short – Connor’s Best
- Comsie Talks – Story Blurb
- Purple Rain – Chapter 2 (By Hai Tran)
- Lost & Found – 2: ‘My First Day at Faraway Island’ (Posted By Minty Mint)
- Societal Commentaries (By The Story Lover)
- Vincent Weishaus – A Cut Above
- Music Mash Up
- The Bully And The Bullied – Chapter 11 (By Sean E.)
- Snowflake – Act III: 3. Auburn Ski Camp: First Sessions (By MrM)
- Letters to the Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to firstname.lastname@example.org and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at email@example.com and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!