- Kiss or Miss – Chapter 12: Jeannie In A Bottle – Meanie & A Model (By Black Paper aka. Julian Taylor)
- Quarantine Culture
- Milo: Chapter Six (By Talo Segura)
- The Adventures Of Kyle Duron: Chapter 1 (By Tycho Cleuch)
- Featured Author Interview: Tycho Cleuch with his story “The Adventures Of Kyle Duron“
- Com Doms Advertisement
- Lincoln, The Family I Never Expected – 22, Murphy (By Lindon Weztser)
- Adrian Maceus – Lov You Too
- A River Acheron Article – Are Fictional Characters Real?
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 32 (By MrM)
- Behind The Shadows – A Q&A With Comicality
- Comsie Fun Facts
- The Bully And The Bullied – Chapter 14 (By Sean E.)
- Daydream Short – Rear View
- Lucas Royalty – Pretty As A Picture
- Music Mash Up
- Mom’s Corner
- Duncan: Out Of Exile – Chapter 13 (By Juju)
- Comsie Q&A – Size Queen
- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 4 (By ACFan)
- Souvenir: Chapter 10 (By MrM)
- Give It To Me Straight: Part 6 (By Comicality)
- Comsie Talks – The ‘Low Light’ Reel
- Snowflake – Act VI: Auburn Ski Camp: Snowflake and The Lion (By MrM)
- A Penny on the Train Tracks – Chapter 8 (By Jeff P. aka JeffsFort)
- “Comicality’s Shack Out Back” Anniversary 2020
- Purple Rain – Chapter 5 (By Hai Tran)
- The Legends of Blood – Volume 1: Chapter 3, First Blood (By Myke D)
- What if…? – Featuring: Rotten Apples (By Black Paper aka. Julian Taylor)
- Letters to the Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to firstname.lastname@example.org and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at email@example.com and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!