- Rotten Apples – Chapter 2: Unholy Trinity (By Black Paper)
- Societal Commentaries (By The Story Lover)
- A River Acheron Article – Where Does Inspiration Come From?
- Com Doms Advertisement
- Daydream Short – Whistle And Pop, Part 1
- Lincoln, The Family I Never Expected – 23, Easter (By Lindon Weztser)
- Snowflake – Act VII: Auburn Ski Camp: Fire and Ice (By MrM)
- America Is Listening: The Sequel
- Kiss or Miss – Chapter 13: Fake It ’til You Make It/ Take It ’til You Break It (By Black Paper)
- Music Mash Up
- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 5 (By ACFan)
- Mom’s Corner
- The Legends of Blood – Volume 1: Chapter 4, Sleepless (By Myke D)
- Mika Boms – Home Is In Your Eyes
- Give It To Me Straight: Part 7 (By Comicality)
- The House That Comsie Built – Comicality Email
- Milo: Chapter Seven (By Talo Segura)
- A Message From Comicality – New Ebooks Available!
- Duncan: Out Of Exile – Chapter 14 (By Juju)
- Daydream Short – Aural Sex
- Purple Rain – Chapter 6 (By Hai Tran)
- Asher And Avi – Touched By An Angel
- The Adventures Of Kyle Duron: Chapter 2 (By Tycho Celchu)
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 33 (By MrM)
- Comsie Talks – Climaxes
- The Bully And The Bullied – Chapter 15 (By Sean E.)
- Comsie Q&A – Shields Down
- Letters to the Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to email@example.com and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!