- A Penny on the Train Tracks – Chapter 9 “With an Afterword” (By Jeff P. aka JeffsFort)
- Lincoln, The Family I Never Expected – 24, Breakthrough (By Lindon Weztser)
- The Jump (By Who4m1)
- Give It To Me Straight: Part 8 (By Comicality)
- Purple Rain – Chapter 7 (By Hai Tran)
- A Message From Comicality – New Ebooks!
- Yellow Crab (By Alan)
- Com Doms Advertisement
- The House That Comsie Built – Imagine Magazine Reboot
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 34 (By MrM)
- A River Acheron Article – Sex in Stories?
- Kayler Raez – Sweet Boy Swagger
- Duncan: Out Of Exile – Chapter 15 (By Juju)
- Mason Ramsey – Lil’ Bit Country
- Music Mash Up
- In Chandler’s Hands – Chapter 4: A February Song (By MrM)
- Comsie Talks – Character Sex Appeal
- Milo: Chapter Eight (By Talo Segura)
- Comsie Q&A – Don’t Speak
- The Legends of Blood – Volume 1: Chapter 5, The Class (By Myke D)
- The Adventures Of Kyle Duron: Chapter 3 (By Tycho Celchu)
- Snowflake – Act VIII: Auburn Ski Camp: Brian’s Embers (By MrM)
- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 6 (By ACFan)
- Letters to the Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to firstname.lastname@example.org and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at email@example.com and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!