- Milo: Chapter Nine (By Talo Segura)
- M.I.R.R.O.R.E.D.D. (By Alan)
- The Adventures Of Kyle Duron: Chapter 4 (By Tycho Celchu)
- Comsie Q&A – Dream Chasers
- Michael’s Poetry Corner
- Featured Author Interview: Michael Maxwell of “Michael’s Poetry Corner“
- Com Doms Advertisement
- A River Acheron Article – Writing In The Covid-19 Era
- Give It To Me Straight: Part 9 (By Comicality)
- Duncan: Out Of Exile – Chapter 16 (By Juju)
- Keiynan Lonsdale – Kiss And Tell
- Music Mash Up
- A Message From Comicality – New Ebooks Available!
- Lincoln, The Family I Never Expected – 25, Patience (By Lindon Weztser)
- Jordy C – Gaze Amazing
- The Legends of Blood – Volume 1: Chapter 6, Bitten (By Myke D)
- Comsie Fun Facts
- Changing (By Who4m1)
- Ryan Buggle – Light As A Feather Article
- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 7 (By ACFan)
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 35 (By MrM)
- Comsie Talks – Visually Speaking
- Mom’s Corner
- The House That Comsie Built – One World Wednesday
- Rotten Apples – Chapter 3: Save Them (By Black Paper)
- Purple Rain – Chapter 8 (By Hai Tran)
- Snowflake – Act IX: Auburn Ski Camp: A Melting Snowflake (By MrM)
- Letters to the Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to email@example.com and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!