- Milo: Chapter Ten (By Talo Segura)
- GFD: Fireside Chat (By Comicality)
- Rotten Apples – Chapter 4: Diet Coke (By Black Paper)
- Unscripted – Chapter 1 (By Erick) *A GFDBloodbank Favorite!*
- Com Doms Advertisement
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 36 (By MrM)
- Give It To Me Straight: Part 10 (By Comicality)
- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 8 (By ACFan)
- A River Acheron Article – What’s Your Favorite Scary Movie?
- Jack Champion – Pandora’s Box
- Duncan: Out Of Exile – Chapter 17 (By Juju)
- The Merkins – Killer Tunes
- The Adventures Of Kyle Duron: Chapter 5 (By Tycho Celchu)
- Alessio Scalzotto – Good As Gold
- 13 Short Horror Films to Watch Before Bed
- Tyler Dryden – Snuggle Up
- Purple Rain – Chapter 9 (By Hai Tran)
- GFD: PakRatz – Blood In, Blood Out
- Michael’s Poetry Corner
- Music Mash Up
- Fangs in the Night (By BoysOwn)
- Comsie Talks – Killing Off Characters
- The Komsomol (By Talo Segura)
- Lincoln, The Family I Never Expected – 26, Goodbye (By Lindon Weztser)
- Shelter: Chapter 21 – A Mistake’s Weight (By Comicality)
- Snowflake – Act X: Auburn Ski Camp: Getting Traction (By MrM)
- The Legends of Blood – Volume 1: Chapter 7, Therapy (By Myke D)
- Mom’s Corner
- Halloween Fun Facts
- Comsie Q&A – Double Dip
- Halloween Memories (By Who4M1)
- Letters to the Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to email@example.com and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!