- The Legends of Blood – Volume 1: Chapter 8, Abilities (By Myke D)
- Michael’s Poetry Corner
- Milo: Chapter Eleven (By Talo Segura) *Story Finale*
- Comsie Talks – Writer Confidence
- Unscripted – Chapter 2 (By Erick)
- Com Doms Advertisement
- Societal Commentaries (By The Story Lover)
- Comsie Fun Facts
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 37 (By MrM)
- A River Acheron Article – What Brought You Here?
- Taken By FOURCE
- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 9 (By ACFan)
- Jensen Gering – Just One Kiss
- Rotten Apples – Chapter 5: The Four Leaf Clover (By Black Paper)
- Comsie’s Top 10: Coming-Of-Age TV Shows
- Societal Commentaries: Part Deux (By The Story Lover)
- Duncan: Out Of Exile – Chapter 18 (By Juju)
- Lincoln, The Family I Never Expected – 27, Birthday (By Lindon Weztser)
- Shelter: Chapter 22 – A Test Of Faith (By Comicality)
- The Adventures Of Kyle Duron: Chapter 6 (By Tycho Celchu)
- Music Mash Up
- Give It To Me Straight: Part 11 (By Comicality) *Story Finale*
- Comsie Q&A – Captain Hero
- Snowflake – Act XI: Auburn Ski Camp / Barton Hospital: Love’s Easy Tears (By MrM)
- Letters to the Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to firstname.lastname@example.org and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at email@example.com and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!