- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 10 (By ACFan)
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 38 (By MrM)
- Unscripted – Chapter 3 (By Erick)
- New Ebooks For December!
- Michael’s Poetry Corner
- Com-Doms Advertisement
- Lincoln, The Family I Never Expected – 28, Cooper (By Lindon Weztser)
- Sci-Fi Genius – By Talo Segura
- Cai Thomas – Hark The Herald Angels Sing
- What if…? – Featuring: Sentenced to Life (By Jeff P. aka Jeffsort)
- Rotten Apples – Chapter 6: Buttered Biscuit (By Black Paper)
- The Church Of Comsiology – Book of Billy: 4-50
- The World Of Gray (By The Story Lover)
- Jorge Benito – Joy To The World
- The Adventures Of Kyle Duron: Chapter 7 (By Tycho Celchu)
- Virtual Insanity III – Revenge Of The Stiff
- Snowflake – Act II: Sodom and Gomorrah – Scene 1: Sanford (By MrM)
- Cash And Maverick – Money Shot
- Comsie Talks – Writer Collaboration
- Comsie Fun Facts
- Holiday Rush – Part Four
- Comsie Q&A – The Mask
- Duncan: Out Of Exile – Chapter 19 (By Juju)
- Music Mash Up
- The Legends of Blood – Volume 1: Chapter 9, The Wolf’s Lair (By Myke D)
- Letters to the Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to email@example.com and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!