- Sentenced to Life – Chapter 4: A New World Within (By Jeff P. aka JeffsFort)
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 41 (By MrM)
- Project New Horizon – Chapter 2 (By Darkhuntsman)
- Com-Doms Advertisement
- The Legends of Blood – Volume 1: Chapter 12: Without Hope (By Myke D)
- The Storm That Turned the Tide – Chapter 01: Chaos (Welcoming Back: Author Sean E.)
- Church of Comsiology – Book of Drew: 1-11
- Comsie Q&A – Know For Sure
- Boise ID Book 1: New Life – Chapter 1: True Family (By “Featured Author” Garret D.M.)
- Featured Author Interview: Garret D.M. with his story “Boise ID Book 1: New Life”
- Mentoring Brandon – Chapter 2: My Dream Comes True (By Richiama)
- Alexander Varlamov – Beauty Pie
- Myke’s Final Interview (By Comicality)
- Fun Facts March
- Rotten Apples – Chapter 9: Sascha Ludovic Konovski (By Black Paper)
- Comsie Talks – Emote Control
- Duncan: Out Of Exile – Chapter 21 (By Juju)
- Music Mash Up
- The Touch – Chapter 3: The New Student (By Myke D)
- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 13 (By ACFan)
- Snowflake – Act II: Sodom and Gomorrah – Scene 4: Sodom (By MrM)
- Unscripted – Chapter 6 (By Erick)
- Letters to the Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to firstname.lastname@example.org and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at email@example.com and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!