- The Adventures Of Kyle Duron: Chapter 12 (By Tycho Celchu)
- Sentenced to Life – Chapter 13: Is Ewi up yed? (By Jeff P. aka JeffsFort)
- The Touch – Chapter 12: Let it Be (By Myke D)
- Com-Doms Advertisement
- Mom’s Corner: Bacon For Christmas
- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 22 (By ACFan)
- Skylar Gaertner – Sky’s The Limit
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 49 (By MrM)
- The Legends of Blood – Volume 1: Chapter 21 (By Myke D)
- Comsie’s Fun Facts – December
- Project New Horizon – Chapter 11 (By Darkhuntsman)
- Lucas Negron – Keep Me Warm
- The Storm That Turned the Tide – Chapter 10: Assemblies and Aftermaths (By Sean E.)
- Children of Sunset – Chapter 9 – A Gone From Daylight Story (By Comicality)
- Comsie Talks – Angst
- Mentoring Brandon – Chapter 8: DID IT REALLY HAPPEN? (By Richiama)
- Mikes Monthly Review – Broadcast (By Liam Brown)
- Logan Kim – Ghosts Of Xmas Future
- Dancing on a Star: Chapter 8 (By Ronyx)
- Music Mash Up
- Snowflake – Act III: Races and Double Crosses – Scene 6: San Francisco to Helsinki: Colder (By MrM)
- Comsie Q&A – Emo Block
- In Chandler’s Hands – Chapter 7: An Outing (By MrM)
- Letters to the Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to email@example.com and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!