- The Legends of Blood – Volume 1: Chapter 22 (By Myke D)
- Sentenced to Life – Chapter 14: I was having fun today… (By Jeff P. aka JeffsFort)
- Com-Doms Advertisement
- Societal Commentaries: The Bigot Inside Us All! (By The Story Lover)
- Comsie Talks – Promoting Your Work
- Project New Horizon – Chapter 12 (By Darkhuntsman)
- Gaige Chat – A Glitch Or Not
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 50 (By MrM)
- Comsie Q&A – Tomorrow’s Promise
- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 23 (By ACFan)
- Comsie’s Fun Facts – January
- The Joy And Wonder Of Children (By The Story Lover)
- Colby Ebner – Born Beautiful
- Mikes Monthly Review – The Memory Wood (By Sam Lloyd)
- Sebastien Skubala – Up From Down Under
- The House That Comsie Built – Hot Tub Chatroom
- Mentoring Brandon – Chapter 9: THE GAME IS OVER (By Richiama)
- Mom’s Corner: Oops!
- Owen’s Own – ‘Out Of The Ordinary (By Owen Grant)
- Dancing on a Star: Chapter 9 (By Ronyx)
- The Storm That Turned the Tide – Chapter 11: How Two Families First Met (By Sean E.)
- Music Mash Up
- Children of Sunset – Chapter 10 – A Gone From Daylight Story (By Comicality)
- Snowflake – Act IV: The Northern Lights – Scene 1: Kakslauttanen (By MrM)
- The Touch – Chapter 13: Growing (By Myke D)
- Letters to the Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to firstname.lastname@example.org and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at email@example.com and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!