- The Legends of Blood – Volume 1: Chapter 23 (By Myke D)
- Mentoring Brandon – Chapter 10: IS JON REALLY MAD OR COVERING UP? (By Richiama)
- In Chandler’s Hands – Chapter 8: An Outing (By MrM)
- Com-Doms Advertisement
- Mikes Monthly Review – Under The Whispering Door (By TJ Klune)
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 51 (By MrM)
- Knox Gibson – Undeniably Beautiful
- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 24 (By ACFan)
- Project New Horizon – Chapter 13 (By Darkhuntsman)
- Dancing on a Star: Chapter 10 (By Ronyx)
- Caleb Coffee – Baby Valentine
- The Storm That Turned the Tide – Chapter 12: The Compassion and Cruelty of Childhood (By Sean E.)
- Comsie Talks – What Are You Feeling?
- Jasper Cherry – Slight Of Hand
- Music Mash Up
- The Touch – Chapter 14: Time (By Myke D)
- Saying Goodbye To “My Only Escape”
- Sentenced to Life – Chapter 15: All Hell Breaks Loose (Part 1) (By Jeff P. aka JeffsFort)
- Children of Sunset – Chapter 11 – A Gone From Daylight Story (By Comicality)
- Snowflake – Act IV: The Lapland – The Forever White Under The Phosphorescent Sky – Scene 2: Epilogue (By MrM)
- Letters to the Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to email@example.com and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!