- Sentenced to Life – Chapter 16: All Hell Breaks Loose (Part 2) (By Jeff P. aka JeffsFort)
- Dancing on a Star: Chapter 11 (By Ronyx)
- Ames McNamara – Take A Guess
- Comsie’s Fun Facts – March
- The Church Of Comsiology – Book Of Billy: 4-39
- The Legends of Blood – Volume 1: Chapter 24 (By Myke D)
- Com-Doms Advertisement
- Comsie Talks – Scene Transitions
- Mikes Monthly Review – The Locker Room (By Amy Lane)
- The Storm That Turned the Tide – Chapter 13: Giving Thanks (By Sean E.)
- Natan Goldmann – Oh So Kissable
- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 25 (By ACFan)
- Valentine (By Luca)
- Comsie Q&A – Date Night
- Oscar Stembridge – Earthbound Angel
- Mentoring Brandon – Chapter 11: BEING TRUE TO MY LOVE AND MYSELF (By Richiama)
- The Touch – Chapter 15: The Weekend (By Myke D)
- Music Mash Up
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 52 (By MrM)
- Walker Scobell – Future’s So Bright
- Project New Horizon – Chapter 14 (By Darkhuntsman)
- Letters to the Editor
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to firstname.lastname@example.org and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at email@example.com and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!