- Mentoring Brandon – Chapter 17: My Brother, My Lover, and Me (By Richiama)
- Ready Set Bro – Family Values
- Mom’s Corner – Apple Issue
- Com-Doms Advertisement
- Comsie’s Fun Facts – September
- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 31 (By ACFan)
- Brandon Smiling: Chapter 58 (By MrM)
- Project New Horizon – Chapter 20 (By Darkhuntsman)
- Dancing on a Star: Chapter 17 (By Ronyx)
- Kovalevich Dima – Stop Staring
- Mike’s Monthly Review – The Long Walk (By Richard Bachman)
- Comsie Talks – Getting Started
- In Chandler’s Hands – Chapter 10: The Book Of Love (By MrM)
- Children of Sunset – Chapter 15 – A Gone From Daylight Story (By Comicality)
- Comsie Q&A – Alone Vs. Lonely
- Banks Repeta – Mercy Me
- The Storm That Turned the Tide – Chapter 19: The Aftermath (By Sean E.)
- Behind the Scenes (with Adam)
- Adam’s Back Cover
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to email@example.com and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!