- Mentoring Brandon – Chapter 22: GOOD QUESTION (By Richiama)
- Memories Part 1: The Gathering – Chapter 36 (By ACFan)
- Com-Doms Advertisement
- Cupid Steps In – A Fort Family Event Story (By JeffsFort)
- Clark Furlong – Dream Come True
- Mike’s Monthly Review – More Than This (By Patrick Ness)
- Comsie’s Fun Facts – February
- Project New Horizon – Chapter 25 (By Darkhuntsman)
- Comsie Q&A – Barricade Blush
- The Shack Five Cinema Set – Waterworks
- Brendan Clelland – A Tender Touch
- The Storm That Turned the Tide – Chapter 24: All is not Forgotten (By Sean E.)
- Leo Abelo Perry – Harts Racing
- The Twisted Princess or is it Prince? – A Fort Family Event Story (By The Story Lover)
- Sylas Richards – Twist And Shout
- Mom’s Corner – Reviews
- Dancing on a Star: Chapter 22 (By Ronyx)
- Comsie Talks – Little Moments
- Nicolas Alves – Rock And Ride
- Brandon Smiling: Book 2 – Chapter 3 (By MrM)
- Adam’s Back Cover
Note: Imagine Magazine does not profit in any way from the material posted within. The publication is intended as inspirational and entertaining. Artists and models featured are done so with the sole intent to show appreciation, give exposure to, or show gratitude for accomplishments. If you find yourself featured and would like alterations made to the article, would like to update information and/or request a repost, or would like to request removal of content; please send an email identifying yourself and intent to firstname.lastname@example.org and your requests will be addressed to your satisfaction.
Whether you're an experienced writer or this is your very first shot it, Imagine Magazine is ALWAYS looking for more submissions! So if you want to jump in and show us what ya got, feel free!
Submissions welcome for:
- Short Stories
- Monthly Series
- Book And Movie Reviews
- Articles (Primarily Surrounding LGBT Youth)
Or anything else creative that you might want to share! We're also looking for editors to help out if you guys have the skills and the free time! So, if you're interested in joining the party, drop me a line at email@example.com and we'll set you up with a spot in the next issue!
Thanks in advance! And we'll see you again next month!